IT Inkubator GmbH is a joint venture founded in 2013 by the technology transfer department of the Max Planck Society (Max Planck Innovation GmbH) and the technology transfer department of Saarland University (Saarland Universität Wissens- und Technologietransfer GmbH). The IT Incubator's mission is to commercialize outstanding innovative technologies from computer science and information technology as well as startup ideas in the IT field.
To support one of our FinTech startups we are looking for a
Chief Technology Officer (m/f/d)
· Work closely with the CEO and founders to support and develop the vision, mission and guiding principles.
· Develop whitepaper and architecture of the solution.
· Overseeing the implementation of the technical aspects.
· Recruiting top developers and blockchain specialists.
· Building a network within the blockchain community.
· Overseeing the architecture of future enhancements.
· Representing the solution at conferences.
What you should bring with you
· M.Sc. in computer science or a related field. PhD may be an added advantage.
· Excellent technical background and overview of trends in order to strategize development.
· Previous experience and proven qualifications for a CTO position and the ability to, Perform technology analysis.
· Experience in the blockchain/cryptocurrency space.
· Experience in the financial industry is a plus.
· Strong communication, leadership and organizational skills combined with a strategic orientation and a problem-solving approach with a strong hands-on mentality.
What we offer
We have entered a decade of disruption, driven by a dramatic shift in technology and the boldness of startups. To be fit for the future, visionary companies must consciously reinvent themselves by enriching established business models with new technologies and adapting them.
We offer you the opportunity to interact with experts in the field of business creation and development and provide you with exclusive insights into the process of gaining market readiness and traction as a pre-seed startup. You will work in an open and innovative environment where professional development is encouraged and have access to coaching from our experts. In addition, you will be given your own area of responsibility and be assured that an adventure awaits you.
Become part of this venture now and develop with us a FinTech startup that will revolutionize the financial industry.
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org